Thursday, August 2, 2012

Alive and on American soil!

As many of you already know after 30 hours of nonstop traveling...I am home. As is got off the plane, I am thankful for so many things here in the United States. Here are a few...hot water showers, toilet paper in CLEAN bathrooms, air conditioning everywhere you go, washing machines, my bed, people driving on the "correct" side of the car and road, and the water is safe to drink. On a less selfish note...We have hospitals that I would feel safe to go to, our children receive a free public education with meals provided if they are needed, if you are disabled you do not have to beg on the streets to earn a living, there are child labor laws, employers must pay fair wages and respect employees. We are blessed to call America our home country!

No comments:

Post a Comment