Two more children have been adopted during the past few weeks making a total of 9 so far this trip. This was a special day because we saw our first international adoption. A European couple was here adopting their second Indian little girl (most likely their first daughter was adopted though the MC's also...during my last trip I saw quite a few second adoptions) She was about 2 1/2. The process must be considerably longer since most of Indian adoptions were infants.
This is something that I have considered for myself for a long time. I do not know when, how, or even the circumstances that have given me this desire to have adopted children some time in the future. I don't know if it would be an international or domestic adoption, but the option is open and the desire is there.
This is something that I have considered for myself for a long time. I do not know when, how, or even the circumstances that have given me this desire to have adopted children some time in the future. I don't know if it would be an international or domestic adoption, but the option is open and the desire is there.
No comments:
Post a Comment