Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blessings!

I have been thinking about hearing the phrase, "I am here to be broken." I hear it from so many of the volunteers. I have to think back to my college days, when my prayer was to be broken in situations. Now I have decided that this is foolish, we are all ready broken people. My life is more broken then what I want it to be, why ask to be broken more than I already am. The world is already broken, that is why this is poverty and hunger. Instead, my prayer is for blessings. I want to see the world not from a broken perspective, but through blessings that I am/will receive. This trip is not to break me, it is to bless me with smiles, love, since of giving, laying out a new perspective on life!

1 comment:

  1. Perspective is what changes attitude. I love your perpective here, so healthy and good. ILY

    ReplyDelete